Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Magic Carpet Ride

I feel like I have been on every website looking for the perfect area rug for my client's living room. Although I am still on the treasure hunt, I came across these gems from my favorite rug sources.


Surya Frontier Contemporary Rug - Wayfair



Thom Filica Rug Jasper Crackle Dune Rug - Overstock

Satara Marrakesh Trellis Blue Rain Rug - RugsUSA

 Safavieh Soho Light Grey/ Ivory Contemporary Rug - Wayfair


Oriental Weavers Sphinx Ventura Rug - Wayfair

Do you see a repeating theme?! Happy Hunting!

3 comments:

  1. Have you looked on Alice Lane or Dash and Albert? Great Rugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great article! I found this site Contemporary Modern Rugs to be good if you are looking for Contemporary rugs for your home!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...