Thursday, March 15, 2012

Before & After Master Bedroom

You might remember my conceptual design for a master bedroom. Well here is the finish product.

My client may kill me for showing these before pictures. According to her, the room is an absolute mess, but she is the cleanest person I know! Please don't judge.

Thank you to Mrs. Beck for the lovely photography!

Before...





After...










Sources
Bedframe - Clients
Dressers - Clients
White Bedding - Pottery Barn
Decorative Throw Pillows - Esty
Lumbar Pillow - Restoration Hardware
Quilt - Restoration Hardware
Silk Quilt - Target
X-Base Stools - Wisteria
Area Rug - Bellacor
Bedside Table - High Fashion Home
Light Sconce - Crate & Barrel
Picture Frames - Pottery Barn
Nail Head Tray - Z Gallerie
Drapery - West Elm

6 comments:

  1. I love your master bedroom decor!! Such a great room inspiration. LOVE LOVE LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the wall color?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bedroom. What boutique on Etsy are the square accent pillows from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is the color that you painted the room?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you provide the link to find this rug on bellacor? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want those side tables!!!!!! NEED THOSE SIDE TABLES!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...