Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The New Do

I went to Dexerity Salon to get my hair cut & colored. My go to hairstylist, Brittany, slipped on ice and broke her foot, so she is "out of the office" for the next month. So sorry to hear this Britt!

Well my grey hairs (yes I am 27 years old with grey hair) were creeping through and I could not wait that long. I took a gamble on the new girl, Marissa, who just finished her apprenticeship under the head master of Dexerity Salon. I showed her this image of Bliar Waldorf (I know you all secretly watch and love Gossip Girl!) and this was the result. ..



I am very please with the color and Marrissa was a pleasure to talk with. We both share a passion for design and creativity. She is in the process of building a clientele so if you are in need of a great hairstylist, who just happens to work at the coolest hair salon in Salt Lake, make an appointment. Did I mention she massages your head during the shampoo process?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...