Monday, February 27, 2012

Life According To My Camera

This has been life for the past couple of months according to my camera. Some of these pictures where taken before Christmas.

I surprised my husband with a night at Hotel Monaco for his birthday. This is one of our favorite hotels in Salt Lake City. I mentioned it was a special occasion to the concierge and she upgraded us to the Majestic Suite free of charge. One more reason to love this hotel.





Travis and I went to Disneyland with his whole family for Christmas. The entire park was decked out in Christmas decorations, which made the Magic Kingdom even more magical.
(In case you are wondering, the little Asian boy is not part of the family...though I wish he were!)


We traveled to New Zealand after Christmas to hang out with this sweet face. I just can't get over that smile.



On our way home from NZ, we had a 10 hour layover in Figi. Travis and I hired a cab driver to show us around the island. We sampled the local fruit and snuck into a posh resort. Apparently the hotel assumes every American is an actual guest so we just walk in.









Lastly, we have these random before and after grout pictures on one of my projects.



Thank you Canon for keeping my life straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...