Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Labor of Love

For Valentines Day, Travis and I decided to tackle a project for his new office. The design is very simple and I wanted to add personality with a bold, painted area rug. Warning: this project is not for the weak hearted! If it wasn't for my husband, I never would have finished and it never would have looked this good. He is much more patient with paint tape than I am. It looks simple, but there is actually quite a bit of math involved to achieve the geometric design.

3 comments:

  1. Ashley this is amazing. I am so impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I want to copy you in some amazing studio some day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. INCREDIBLE!!!! this turned out amazing! I am so impressed. I have been wanting to try something on my concrete downstairs.... you will have to blog about any tips you would suggest!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...