Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Give Me More Morocco

I am designing a wedding for a client and dear friend with a bohemian vive. Bright colors, wild flowers, eclectic arrangements and various textures. This style is totally up my alley and I am thrilled to be a part of it.

This beautiful faux wedding from Green Wedding Shoes serves as a great conceptual and jumping off point.


Mercury glass is one my favorite elements to add to every design. For the DIY inclined you can make your own mercury glass jars here.
These are from West Elm.



Suzani fabric from Calico Corners or Frabic.com will make colorful ethnic tablecloths.




I found these vintage glass jars from Etsy which is a great source for... EVERYTHING!


Getting inspired for this wedding has been super easy thanks to Pintrest and West Elm
Check out these great new arrivals ... 








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...