Saturday, February 18, 2012

Client Conceptual

I have been working on a master bedroom with my client. She already had the bed and dressers for the space, now we just need to add the little details to complete the room. The decor has started to arrive at my front door and during this time I am just as anxious as the client to see everything come together.

Here is the inspiration board for the Master Bedroom ...



Drapery Panels & Hardware - West Elm
Bedside Table - High Fashion Home
Circle Mirror - Ballard Design
Geometric Area Rug - Bellacor 
X-Base Stools - Wisteria
Wall Light Sconce - Crate & Barrel
Throw Bedding - Restoration Hardware
Throw Pillows - Esty
Branch Art Work - West Elm

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashley! I love your blog! Can you tell me what program you use for your plan drawings? It looks so clean and straightforward!
    Thanks
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...