Monday, January 16, 2012

A New Year = Change

Those close to me know that I am a creature of change. I love change and find that my personality adapts to it very easily. In fact, I become quite restless when there is lack of change in my life. In my job, in the seasons, in my home decor, in my environment... basically in most areas in my life. It is both a blessing and a curse depending on the day.

I don't know about you, but when aspects in my life shift, or change, it forces me to re-evaluate my purpose and what I want to get accomplished. Change, to me, is a good thing and I welcome it with open arms. Which brings me to my 2012 New Years Resolutions...

Like most of the blogs I read today, my 2012 goals are:
1. Give my blog another facelift; a new look, new material, new name...maybe even a tummy tuck.
2. Finally get a decent "professional" photo and take down the picture of me in my wedding dress (which by the way I cropped so most of you wouldn't notice).
3.I vow to be more honest with the 24 followers that are willing to read this blog. May I start by saying that I don't really love to blog? Mainly because I am not a great writer and also because it can be exhausting in the blog world. There I said it.
Oh, may I also add that the majority of my posts will probably have misspelled words. I am more right brain then left brain which is my excuse for why I am not a great speller. But, I will work on this too.
4. Another goal is to blog more about my personal life. Up until now I have shied away from getting too personal. I wanted to keep this blog strictly professional, and still do, but need to put myself more out there in order to connect with whomever is willing to read.
5. Finish my website

I will end at 5 because in the design world things are better in odd numbers. I am really excited for the change 2012 will bring.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...