Tuesday, January 17, 2012

House Flip

A few months back I joined a team of investors that flip homes. My role is to take care of the "fluff stuff" and design with a buyer in mind. Does it sound glamorous? It is, but mainly because I love a design challenge. For those of you not familiar with flipping, the first thing you need to know it's all about the benjamins. The entire design is driven by cost which means I need to be get very creative and resourceful. I have acquired vast knowledge about the tricks and trade of the flipping industry and continue to learn more with each house. I am happy to share my tricks at a later date, but for now I want to share a few images from my very first flip.

The following is a condo nestle right between Big and Little Cottonwood Canyon, a prime location for someone wanting to be near a handful of Utah's best ski resorts. My design challenge was to create a "Rustic Contemporary" feel on a shoe string budget, I posted my conceptual here. Hopefully this place is for an out-of-town buyer who loves the snow. I even included a ski room in the basement.























No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...