Sunday, January 29, 2012

HGTV Dream Home is here... literally here in Utah.

Have you seen this years HGTV Dream home? I will confess I have entered my name in every day in hope this gorgeous river retreat could be mine. My husband would be thrilled to live that close to the Provo river, he loves to fly fish, and I would not mind all the free furniture from Ethan Allan. The fact that the home is in Midway, Utah makes feel I have a good chance, but let us be realistic.... nonetheless it makes for great eye candy.





images from hgtv.com

1 comment:

  1. We have also entered every day. We drove past it once....and there were about 20 others cars outside. People were taking pictures in front of it too.
    But I still think im going to win :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...