Monday, December 5, 2011

Wood Tile - A new obsession



Have you heard of wood tile? It is pretty self explanatory - porcelain tile that looks like wood. But it is easier to maintain and clean then actual wood. Score! It is the perfect solution for someone that wants the clean classic look of wood in the kitchen with out the fear of it warping over the years due to moisture. And the best part is... the tile retails for only $2.80 a square foot. Double Score!

Wood tile has been my obsession for the past four months and I have seen it at all the major tile stores; Bedrosians , Daltile, Contempo, etc. Don't be surprised if you start to see it at Home Depot soon.




I am using wood tile in two of my projects this month and I am thrilled to show you a sneak peak of my client's home in Park City. We used this tile from Contempo Tile.




Here is the entry foyer tile design, we used the same limestone on the fireplace (above) to border the tile design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...