Wednesday, October 19, 2011

To the Birthday Girl!

There is no one I would rather be with right now then my sister Katie. Today (in NZ time) she turns 30 and it breaks my heart I can't be with her to celebrate. Katie and I share a special bond because we are the closest in age, which means we were always linked together and share the same memories.

Besides the obvious fact that my sister is gorgeous ! Check out this model shot...



She is musically talented, artistic, genuine and loving. Her beauty reaches beyond the surface to the deepest part of her heart. Her playful, adventurous personality is addictive and got us in a lot of trouble as kids!






I just adore my older sister and so lucky we share the same DNA! Happy Birthday Katie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...