Sunday, January 9, 2011

Fabric Library

Right now I am in the process of simplifying and organizing my fabrics. This is never an easy task for there are so many great designer fabrics in the industry, but with the limited space I have for design resources it is out with the old and in with the new. Thank heavens everything is online!

Check out the fabrics that made the cut.

Christopher Far Cloth





Semma Krish Design





Mally Skok Design





Lee Jofa





Dwell Stuidos by Robert Alen




Raoul Textiles



2 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you for the amazing mention! What amazing company I find myself in..... feel so lucky to be in your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorite is the fourth one down and the 8th one too. They are gorgeous! I love textiles. I have been going through mine recently too. I want to do a whole couch full of pillows made from old flour sack fabric. I was also going to pick your brain about something for my dining room wall. I will blog about you soon, when I get around to blogging again--- I am taking a little break right now.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...