Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Maryland

I wanted to share the details of my sister - in - law's baby shower. As mentioned earlier, I went to Maryland for a week to help Tiffany get her new home in order and host a house warming/baby shower.

Yummy Desserts made by Tiffany's close friends

Popcorn Party Favors

Homemade Rolls displays in a Vintage Bread Tin

Gray Ribbon mail to Maryland from California
from Party Planner Pam (my mother-in-law)

We went with Stripes since this was both
a house warming party and baby shower


Paper Flowers made out of Coffee Filters

I was fortunate to visit when Maryland's infamous fall leaves were in their prime. This made racking the leaves a very nostalgic and pleasing experience.







Hanging out with these sweet boys was an added bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...