Monday, October 11, 2010

Halloween Decor and a Sleeping Husband

Since Travis and I are limited on storage, I had to go inexpensive and disposable on Halloween decor. It is amazing what a little spray paint, black duck tape, construction paper and MARTHA STEWART can do.

Best part is I only spent $10 and that included the black spray paint.
Come November I can throw it all away and start new next year.






Here are some other creative inexpensive ways to bring evil spirits to your home for Halloween






Thanks Martha!

3 comments:

  1. sooo fun! good job. I had to laugh at that picture of tracy. little sleepy guy. You ahve been busy! I can't wait to get our halloween stuff out and get busy decorating. I think those rats on the staircase were my favorite of the inspiration pictures. what a cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tracy?? I meant travy. woops! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute ideas! way creepy on the last one! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...